TYPES OF DATA AND COLLECTION METHODS
The following instances are when data might be collected by Gevinst: When you
(i) request information
(ii) apply to use or participate in or subscribe to any service offered through the Platform
(iii) submit any content in the Platform
(iv) register as a user
(vi) otherwise actively send data through/using the Platform.
Gevinst will collect, use, store and archive information about you in the following general categories:
(1) Information You Provide to Us:
• Personal Information: We tend to access personal information (if any) provided by you, likethe information provided at the time of
(i) registration or in regard to the use or modification of your account
(ii) which is otherwise communicated to us which canembody your name, gender, email address(es), mobile number, mailing address(es) and pictures or photos you may upload
(a) resolve any complaints/feedback in regard to the employment of the Platform.
(b) enhance your experience of the Platform.
(c) give you with customized or made to order content on the Platform.
(2) Information we collect through your use of the Platform:
• Location Information: We may access the precise location data of your mobile device when the Platform is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address and fine-tune your search of the relevant vendors through the Platform in order to enhance the experience of the Platform and facilitate your use of the services made available by the Platform.
• Transaction Information: We may access transaction details related to your use of the Platform including the number of tokens purchased using the App Purchase facility, the date and time of such sale, the type of quiz you are entering and details of persons you may challenge as part of the Platform’s challenge feature to (i) provide you with customized content on the Platform; (ii) monitor the Platform usage (iii) improve the content and services provided on and through the Platform.
(i) provide you with customized content on the Platform
(ii) monitor the Platform usage
(iii) improve the content and services provided on and through the Platform
(iv) otherwise enhance user experience.
• Device Information: When you visit or leave the Platform (including our plugins or cookies or similar technology on the sites of others), Gevinst receives the URL of both the site you came from and the one you go to next. Gevinst also gets information about your IP address, proxy server, operating system, web browser, and add-ons, device identifier and features, and/or ISP or mobile carrier. If you use the Platform from a mobile device, that device will send Gevinst data about your location based on your phone settings.
Gevinst will ask you to opt in before we use GPS or other tools to identify your precise location. Gevinst may also access other accounts (including Google accounts, WhatsApp accounts, Facebook accounts etc.) on your mobile device for the purposes of allowing you to connect with other users using the Platform. Additionally, Gevinst may access the device’s internal and external storage seamlessly to store in such storage, any pictures you create, receive, or download during the course of using the Platform.
Further Gevinst may access your device to prevent the device from going into sleep mode. • Internet: If you use the Platform from a mobile device, Gevinst will access the internet or wifi network. Any changes in the internet or wifi network of your mobile device for running the Platform and connecting you with the other users of the Platform. The Platform can only be accessed on your web browser or mobile device if there is an internet connection.
• Log Information: When you interact with the Platform, Gevinst collects server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with the Platform to understand your usage of the Platform.
• Contacts Information: In order to allow you to network with other users of the Platform, or to allow you to invite persons to use the Platform, Gevinst may access names and contact information from either your mobile device’s address book (if you are accessing the Platform from a mobile device) or from your email address book (both, if you are accessing the Platform from a mobile device or from a web browser).
[Note: The Platform may use certain third-party applications and services which may collect, use, store or transmit information of the nature set out in the categories above. Details of such third-partyapplications/services can be found at www.gevinsttech.com. Third-party applications may be governed by their respective privacy policies.]
Gevinst uses the information (account usage and technical information) that’s collected for the subsequent general purposes:
• To deliver and answer the services created obtainable through the Platform
• Prompt responseto the request that you sent us like your request for data information, or your request to take a service
• To administer, shield and improve the Platform.
• Comprehensive understanding and preferences of users of the Platform.
• To identify and establish server problems.
• To compile collective statistics concerningthe usage of the Platform.
• To facilitate individualizeyour experience of the Platform.
• To improve services offered to you.
• To facilitate Gevinst in its internal business functioning.
• To impart information concerning technologies, product or service releases, news, and different communications.
• To the extent allowable by applicable law, Gevinst could combine varied sorts of data that’s collected.
• Any further use Gevinst could describe at the purposeonce it collects information.
You can determine the kind of information you receive from Gevinst about the Platform and related products and services, as well as the mode of information received.
This can be done by specifying your communication preferences through your choice of options or account settings pages. If you wish to discontinue receiving marketing
e-mails from us, you may do so in the “My Account” section of the Platform or using an “unsubscribe” link in any email communication
from the Platform or the Platform unsubscribe page.
In the event you choose not to provide certain personal information, Gevinst may not be able to respond completely or adequately to your questions, or provide updates, or information about our products and services. We will however continue to use your personal information for the limited purpose of sending you important notification relating to information about changes to the Platform policies and agreements, or for other reasons permitted by applicable law.
STORAGE & RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Platform data are stored in AWS (Amazon Web Services). We retain your data received during the process of registration secured in the server till the duration of your use of the platform abiding by our data retention policies and as per our data regulations. Whereas Data can be erased permanently from the data center in cancellation of your account from the access of the platform. Nevertheless, in case of temporary withdrawal or inactivity access of platform access the data are still available for future use of accessibility of the platform.
SECURITY FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Gevinst follows generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission, receiving also while storing the data including utilization of encryption wherever appropriate.
DATA SECURITY BREACH
Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. However, Gevinst takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Gevinst has implemented security controls and processes to alert us in the case of a potential or actual intrusion into our information systems. If any data security breach occurs and if it impacts your personal information, we will take appropriate steps to notify you.
If personal information you have got submitted through the Platform is nolonger accurate, current, or complete, you are allowed to update these changes by exploiting the Platform, However,Gevinst reserves the right to use information obtained antecedently to verify your identity or take alternative actions that it believes are appropriate and acceptable.
Cookies square measure tiny items of characteristic data, hold on by your browser of identifying information, stored by your browser on your PC, to enable information
about your session on the website/mobile application to be maintained.
The cookie could contain actual information (e.g. the date of your last visit), or simply a novel reference ID that permits the website to seem up data regarding your use.
If the Platform sets cookies habitually, these may be wont to track your sequent page views, and so your behavior on the Platform, whether or not or not you are logged in.
that the Platform already has). The Platform will not plan an attempt to determine you unless you log in.
Cookies set by one site cannot be read by another. However, one web page may be made up of components (such as news stories, images, or advertising), some of which are delivered from third parties. Each of those third-party sites may be able to set and read its own cookies on any page where its content appears. This data can also be used for online marketing purposes by Gevinst. Details of such web / mobile analytics partners will be updated at www.gevinsttech.com along with links to their respective privacy policies.
Gevinst may also use the above-mentioned technologies to:
(i) provide you with customized content on the Platform.
(ii) monitor the Platform usage.
(iii) conduct research to improve the content and services provided on the Platform.
If you block cookies from the Platform, you may not be able to log in, and a range of other functions, such as the tracking of new messages in the discussion forums, may not work as intended. However, you will be able to browse most of the information on the Platform. The Platform may use some third-party services, and you may need to consult their policies separately.
USE YOUR BROWSER TO BLOCK COOKIES, AND FURTHER INFORMATION
The Platform is intended for adults. Gevinst does not intentionally or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors (under the age of 18) and requests that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information on the Platform.
the use of your personal information (in doing so acknowledging that Gevinst may be unable to provide you all or some of the services), please feel free to contact the
Grievance Officer any time.
For queries firstname.lastname@example.org
[Note: You acknowledge and agree that merely uninstalling the Platform from your mobile device will not result in the deletion of your information from the Platform.]